The application for CLAT 2022 has been released by the Consortium of National Law Universities (NLU). The exam for CLAT will be held on 8th May 2022 at 3 PM in offline mode. And for this you can apply till March 31, 2022. Click here for application form – Clat 2022
The registration process for CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) 2022 has started by the Consortium of National Law Universities (Consortium of NLUs). Candidates can fill the online application form at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
Who can apply –
- Those who have passed class 12 or appeared in board examination, Can apply for CLAT 2022,
- Candidates who have completed LLB or are in final year of LLB program can apply for CLAT LLM.
- The national level law entrance exam is conducted for the students who are eager to get admission in the Undergraduate and Postgraduate law programs offered by the 22 national law universities.
Procedure to apply –
- Firstly open the browser and enter the official website of consortium of NLU’s or Click here – consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Click on the CLAT 2022 link and the registration panel will be displayed on the screen.
- lick on the “Register” link.
- Fill the CLAT 2022 registration form. Enter your personal details – applicant’s full name, gender, date of birth, category, nationality, residential status and other information. Upload a passport size photograph along with your signature.
- Then go to the communication page, enter your email id, mobile number and your permanent address. Save the details and go to the next window.
- Enter your educational qualification.
- Choose your exam centre.
- Select the National Law Universities in the order of your preference.
- Now submit the application form.
Application fee –
Fee payment is required to complete the registration process. The application fee for the General category is Rs 4,000 and for SC and ST candidates is Rs 3,500. The cost of the previous year’s question papers is Rs 500.
The consortium has scheduled two trials this year (2022). The union has reduced the counseling fee for unreserved category candidates from Rs 50,000 to Rs 30,000. The fee for reserved category students will be Rs 20,000.
Requirements for applying –
To apply, candidates will need the following documents. Candidates should have class 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), domicile certificate (if applicable), BPL certificate (if applicable) and passport size photograph and signature (prescribed format) Scanned copy of both is required.
Exam Pattern –
There will be a total of 120 questions for the PG exam and 150 questions for UG. CLAT has 5 sections. which is like this- Quantitative Techniques, English, Current Affairs & General Knowledge, Legal Reasoning & Logical Reasoning.
One mark will be awarded for the correct answer and the 0.25 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
For exam pattern and syllabus read this Article – clat 2022