About the Siddiquee & Associates
Siddiquee & Associates is a reputed legal firm in Mumbai founded by Advocate Rizwan Siddiquee.
About the opportunity
Advocate Rizwan Siddiquee is hiring interns for Siddiquee and Associates.
Conditions to apply for the post are as under :
- The intern should be in the 5th Year of the five year course or in the 3rd Year of the three years course.
- He/she should be able to physically attend my office situated in Andheri (w). “Online classes (if any) are allowed to be attended from my office”.
- He/she should be able to commit minimum 6 months (as I do not believe in appointing any person for 1 or 2 months etc.). Do note that examination leaves are allowed and not counted.
- He/she should have “very good command over English language and grammar”.
- He/she should be very sincere at work and should take full responsibility for the work assigned to him/her.
On “completion of internship programme” the intern shall be paid a stipend amount of “Rs. 7,500 per month” for the first three months and then “Rs. 10,000/- per month” for the balance three months. The lumpsum amount of Rs. 52,500/- shall be paid after deduction of tax as per Income Tax Rules. After six months if the intern wishes to continue in my firm, then he/she shall be paid “on monthly basis an amount of Rs. 15,000/- per month” till he/she receives his/her Sanad.
After receipt of Sanad, the Advocate shall be paid on monthly basis a fixed amount of Rs. 20,000/- per month. After three months from the date of Sanad, the Advocate shall be paid additional amounts for every Court appearance made by him/her over and above the fixed amount of Rs. 20,000/- per month.
In short my juniors will start earning approximately “Rs. 30,000 per month” within six months from the date of their registration as Advocate. I shall not give any recommendation letters or payments if the intern discontinues within six months, citing any reason. Additionally, if the intern does not meet the expectations as is required by the firm then his/her internship shall be discontinued immediately without any benefits.