About the Gender at Work
Gender at Work is an international collaboration that strengthens organizations to build cultures of equality and social justice. We will achieve our mission by pursuing the following goals:
- Advance gender equality and transform unequal power relations by supporting both local and global social-change organizations to change their structures, processes and programs.
- Spotlight and change the unwritten rules and exclusionary practices that maintain inequalities by building a new way of thinking and practice across the globe.
- Grow, strengthen and sustain Gender at Work and its partnerships in a way that reflects our values: equality, accountability and work/life balance.
About the opportunity
Gender At Work is looking to hire an intern who is equally comfortable with Hindi and English (both written and spoken). They will be working closely with me, and their primary responsibilities will be translation (between Hindi and English) and transcription of interviews, focus group discussions, etc.
- is paid (around 15000 rupees a month)
- is long-term (minimum of 6 months)
- requires approximately 15 hours’ time in a week
- can be done remotely, although occasional travel may be required to Delhi and UP and all travel costs will be reimbursed.
Native Hindi speakers who belong to minority communities will be preferred. If interested, kindly email me at [email protected].